I just got back from the gym, and I'm tired. I have a lot to do for tomorrow. For those of you that don't know, I have my scans tomorrow. I'm trying to get the breastmilk Kevin will need to feed Marley out and figure out how I'm going to do everything else tomorrow morning. I can't eat after 9a and at 1230p I have to down 16 ounces of water. Lovely. When I'm done my scans, I'm coming home and taking Kaelyn to Red Lobster. We're having a date. :) I don't know what's after dinner. I have to see what time it is and what's going on at home. I figure I should take advantage of not having to be here to feed Marley. So everything is going to fall on Kevin. God help him! I know that he is more than capable...to follow my guidelines. :)
I'm sure nothing is there and the scans will be negative for cancer. Just in case though, prayers are welcome. I'm going to turn in for the night. Good night!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Yes, Prayers are always good. Some do that differently than others but it is still the thought that counts, isn't it? Nora, I hope all goes well today and look forward to hearing all about it. Have fun with Kaelyn and enjoy tonight.
ReplyDeletePapa.