Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

Not much happens in our little town besides houses blowing up and fairs. We had our little town fair this weekend. We always go. Rory always goes on the big slide.


She loves this slide. This year the people were paying attention and made her go down on her bottom. Sometimes they're not paying attention and she goes down head first. We're fine with this. Logan won't have anything to do with this slide. Last year he went down with Kevin once and never again. He wouldn't even get in the moon bounce this time and there was no one else in it!

He did, however, do this.

It's a tattoo on his leg. Kevin says Logan picked it out himself. When you ask Logan what his name is, he says Tiger Bucy...Bucy doesn't quite sound like that, but since I'm a lady, I won't tell you what it sounds like.

Rory got these hearts. Her middle name has nothing to do with hearts. :)


We also play this game. We're very careful to make sure the kids don't hear the guy say that we can have a bucket with a fish in it for a little more money. Rory came really close this time to winning a fish. She was really upset and wouldn't shut up about not winning a fish, so guess what she got for her graduation from kindergarten present.


This is Shimmer. That string hanging off is a "rumble in her jungle." Rory asked why Shimmer wasn't eating today and what was wrong with her. I'm thinking a) he's mad because his name is Shimmer. b) he's mad because she's a he. or c) he/she's constipated. It doesn't matter since my sister told me today that he/she will probably die. (she meant it in a nice way because of her pet store connection and going through goldfish buying with her boys)

So welcome Shimmer. She's been here a day and Rory's already asking for a hamster.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Logan picked it out on his own. I try to have the kids make their own way and live by "mostly" their own rules. Shimmer was goldie when Rory first picked he/her out so maybe the fish is just confused about the name and is displaying it in the normal kid/monkey/ape manner. When in doubt fling poo. Ok. I know this is "PG" but I could have said worse.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...