Rory finally lost her front tooth. Unfortunately the other tooth is not that loose, so this might be one of those one follows the other rather than the cute both front teeth gone at the same time. She still looks cute though. She had been harping on this tooth for a while. When it finally came out, it did just that. It wasn't bells and whistles, it simply fell out.This happened a while ago, but so much has been happening that I'm just able to post it now. Sorry! Meanwhile...Logan been hitting the Sunny D a little too hard. It's even watered down!
He's saying, "How ya doin' sweetie?" It's so cute. I like how he throws his arms up like a cheerleader at the end. If you thought that was funny, here's him dancing. He dances like his father.
What a weirdo!
When Logan dances I always think of the song "I've got to move it, move it". I'm sure he walks to the beat of different drum.
ReplyDeleteIf that isn't the face of an angle I don't know what is. She has such a pretty smile one tooth gone or no teeth gone. I do remember when Kaelyn lost her tooth when you all came up from VA one Sunday. Rory's fell out with a lot less pain. Oh yes Nora I have never seen Kevin stand on his head when he dances is this something new he does when he shakes his bootie??????? Great post Nora wonderful memories.
Love,
Nana
Man. I was beat by my MOM to post a response to the blog. That's just sad. You all should have seen Nora ROFLHBO as she made the post last night. It was really funny to see her posting and even funnier when it was said and done. Of course I was there when she filmed the "incidents" and I am sorry about the whole shirt off thing. Rory was really proud of that tooth falling out and even more so that she "ripped" it out on her own. As Nana said she is lovely with one tooth missing or no teeth at all. Logan has some work to do on dancing though but maybe it will have to stay just to keep all the girls away for a bit? haha.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute! I remember what a milestone losing a tooth was and how excited you girls were when you became snaggle-toothed!
ReplyDeleteI know they must fight sometimes, but overall Rory and Logan seem to get a lot of fun out of playing together.