Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Future's So Bright...

Have you noticed how many blogs I've written about eating? I don't know the exact amount, but it has to be a lot. It seems like a lot. What you are about to see makes Kevin cringe. Actually, I don't know if cringe would describe it. This is Marley. She is eating a biter biscuit.

This is the mess Marley makes when she eats one of these things. Kevin can't stand it. Even when she's not eating a biter biscuit, if he feeds her, she can't put her hands in her mouth. Who ever heard of a baby not putting their hands in their mouths while eating? They have to. They have no choice, but Kevin tells her not to. It's sad.
When she eats one of these things, the best thing to do is take her out of the high chair and wash her hands under running water. A wet paper towel works for her face, but her hands are a different story. You can bet Kevin hates hearing me say, "While I'm gone, give her a biter biscuit." Knowing him though, he's feeding her ginger thins and telling me he's giving her a biscuit. Anyway, after she's all clean, it's smooth sailing.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

  1. No cringe isn't the right word for it. I usually leave the blog up in one of the tabs (Nora and Kaelyn have no concept of tabbed browsing in any web browser) and just refresh to see the latest comments or play back the video when I need a smile. Today I will be doing no such thing! That is the WORST thing anyone can do to a child. Letting them get all messy like that I am sure has lasting effects on them. Now you all know to take anything I say with some humor so please don't post about this being normal cause it just isn't! I love Nora, Kaelyn, Rory, Logan, and Marley with all that I am but if you've not been paying attention this is just wrong! The last picture is very sweet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm not getting into this one. However, your comment about how many blogs have been about food has to do with your dieting, exercising, and losing so much weight. It is all consuming - believe me I know.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...