Monday, June 22, 2009

The Many Faces of Logan

We went to my parents this weekend to celebrate Father's Day with my dad. We had my dad's favorites which included some Filipino dishes. For dessert my mom had some M&M popsicles. I think all my kids had one...including Kevin. It was a fairly large popsicle..almost too much for Logan.

Remember the post about Marley not being allowed to get messy while eating because it freaks Kevin out?
You can only imagine what this did to Kevin. He actually took the picture. Not bad.

Another thing about Logan...you don't ever want to make him mad.
Why you mad, Logan? If this was the face I got every time I made him mad though, he'd be mad a lot. It's hard not to laugh when he makes this face. Poor Logan. He's trying to be mad and instead everyone's laughing at him. I wonder how much money in therapy that is.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah it's all fun and games with Nora and the blog. Especially for MAKING me take the picture of Logan. Now I am pretty sure if Logan had been eating Baskin Robbins failed attempt at Ketchup Ice Cream (Yes they did try that flavor) she would have been running for the hills screaming like a wounded salamander. But no I was able to over come that feeling (no salamanders were harmed in the posting of this blog) and bring you simply awesome pictures of Logan. Well maybe awesome isn't the right word for it but some of you might just think so. He is really cute though when he is "mad" and just as Nora said he is going to have some high therapy bills but we'll blame this one one Grandma for having the Ice Cream in the first place! Yes I had one and yes they were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really now - is that not a face to love? I think the M&M ice creams may become a staple at our house although Gecko insists that the first time I bought these the one he had was chocolate inside. I've tried to find chocolate ever since with no luck.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...