Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Many Faces of Marley

When my cousin, Sherea, was a baby she would smoosh her face up like she was sniffing her upper lip and breathe in and out really fast. You would have to do this face to her for her to do it. It's been a while since I've seen it, since Sherea has grown up and is on baby number two. Enter Marley...
She breathes really fast in and out when she does this face now. Uh, Marley, are you ok?
Who me?
Oh, lol.
Why you laughing?

Just for you, I'll look at my parent's house for the picture we have of Sherea doing this face. We might even have one of me doing it. None of my kids take a bad picture. Great for my blog. 10-4 Good Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Nora actually decided to make a blog that doesn't involve kids with messy faces. Let her it for NORA! I like them all of course and she is the forth of our kids to make funny faces and be just as animated as the others. It's never a let down to see what face she is going to make next.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...