Monday, June 29, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I was trying to post a video, but it's not happening tonight. I don't know what's wrong with this puter. It worked fine last night. Anyway...I don't really have anything to report. We were going to go to the mall this morning, but Kaelyn decided to put her teenager hat on, so we didn't go because of her attitude. Instead we went to the park, where there were no kids for Rory and Logan to play with. So, Kaelyn got up and asked Rory if she would play with her. This kid constantly amazes me. It's a complete 180 from what she was that morning or last night for that matter. Darn Hormones!
She even did this for Kevin the other day. She's never one to admit that she likes you...yet, she did this.
She's so talented! I want one.





2 comments:

  1. So on my iPhone I can, amongst other things, take and now send pictures. Kaelyn has been walking around with the "Etch-A-Sketch" for a little bit and asked me what to put on there as we left the house. Thinking for all of a second I said "Do "I love you Daddy"." Not really thinking she would do it. She did of course and the above picture was taken from my iPhone and sent to Nora when we arrived at our destination. So not only did she do a simply wonderful job but did it in the car in about 10 minutes. I joked with her along the way about slamming on the brakes and then flooring it to see if it would "erase" what was there. Kaelyn took that literaly of course and said "That'll only work if it's upside down." Kids.... Anyway it's yet another example of the artistry of Kaelyn and how just "right brained" she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it and one of the better features was her "sign". You can't see it in the picture at the top right corner. The whole thing was very good. I agree Kaelyn is pretty good at this type of thing. She asked what to draw next. I gave some examples but she didn't like my suggestions. She got on the web and found some very elaborate pictures done on a etch-a-skech but that don't take away from her effort. It really was nice. Good Job! Kaelyn.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...