Sorry about my arm in the above picture on the beach with Rory and Logan. I don't know why but it appears it is broken and twisted. Prolly because Nora had to twist it to get me out there on it. ha. I do love the picture of K though and the kicker is that she took it herself. People say that she has some sort of artistic ability. That's rubbish if you ask me. ha (again). That picture of Logan was just before the trip to the clinic. They are all great though, you didn't expect anything else really did you?
hahaha I love all the pictures. I don't get what my dad means about his arm but then again is there anything about my dad that I do get? I love the picture of rory, logan, and dale all up on my dad's back. Probably because everyone is looking at the camera and smiling. That is just such a hard thing to accomplish! And I HAVE to say I took at least 4 of those pictures. My mom's pictures aren't half bad though. haha
Sorry about my arm in the above picture on the beach with Rory and Logan. I don't know why but it appears it is broken and twisted. Prolly because Nora had to twist it to get me out there on it. ha. I do love the picture of K though and the kicker is that she took it herself. People say that she has some sort of artistic ability. That's rubbish if you ask me. ha (again). That picture of Logan was just before the trip to the clinic. They are all great though, you didn't expect anything else really did you?
ReplyDeletehahaha I love all the pictures. I don't get what my dad means about his arm but then again is there anything about my dad that I do get? I love the picture of rory, logan, and dale all up on my dad's back. Probably because everyone is looking at the camera and smiling. That is just such a hard thing to accomplish! And I HAVE to say I took at least 4 of those pictures. My mom's pictures aren't half bad though. haha
ReplyDeleteNot bad? No, Kaelyn, I would say they are great. Worth the wait getting them. I like them all. Now we have pictures to go with all the stories.
ReplyDeleteI posted a couple of the birthday pictures on Facebook today.
Love and kisses, Papa.