Can you believe that I can't post pictures again because I only have a little time to write because I'm going to the movies again? Sorry, long question. Maria's gang is here, and she hasn't been to an adult movie since before little Dale was born, so I'm going to take her to one tonight. We've had a pretty exciting weekend.
Friday, we went to a big park. Saturday, we went to a play. Today we went to the pool and then to Kevin's parents house for dinner. Dale and Dayce fit right in with the girls and Nana and Papa. There was a really cute part. Dayce went and sat on Papa's lap. Papa pointed to the people around the table saying each one's name. When he got all around the table, he patted himself and said, "Papa." Dayce then patted himself and said, "Papa." It was really cute. I have tons of pics of things except for the play (I forgot my camera). I'll post them tomorrow night. The cord is downstairs where Marley and Logan are trying to go to sleep. At 745p, it's time for Dale and Rory to go down, and then we're off to the movies. We're going to see a chick flick. Kevin's not going, so he doesn't get to count this as one of his chick flick movies for me going to see his movies. We did, however, rent a chick flick Friday night, so I guess he has one down and one to go. Thank you for being so understanding with the non-blogging. I'll try to make up for it.
Ciao!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Well, they're all good but I particularly like the one of you, Nora, with all the kids - leaning on that tall super-model!! Sounds like Maria and kids are having a good time at your house and that's good - although we miss Dale and Dayce runnning out of the bathroom and mooning us after their bath - ahem, that's Dale Jr. - just wanted to be clear.
ReplyDeleteYes, we all had fun at dinner today. Maria, you have lovely children...they aren't like KJ and Nora said at all, Ha ha...Naw they didn't say anything bad. They bragged about them also. They do seem to be outgoing and aren't shy at all.
ReplyDeleteWe all had a great time.
Papa.