Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hand-Me-Downs

So everyone knows that I recycle my clothes at Lucy's. The only clothes I don't recycle are the ones that I give to Maria for Dayce, or the ones that I just need to get out of my house because I can't stand it anymore. I had a bag set aside to give Maria of Logan's old jammies. It turns out that I forgot to give it to her. I found it the other day, and the jammies are 6-12 months! Marley is almost 11 months and needs new jammies. This is perfect. Sure they have cars and such on them, but who cares? Plus, these say "Future Heart Throb." That's not too far off base.

However, these jammies were made for Logan. Check this out.

Now that is heart throb material. He kept sucking in his stomach, so his towel would fall off and he'd flash everyone. It was funny. I love hand-me-downs.

By the way, this is my 101th post. Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, you did give me that bag of jammies with the instructions to return them to you when Dayce grew out of them - which I did. I even have a picture somewhere of Dayce in those same jammies. And who cares if Marly wears boyish jammies with a blue sleep sac - she's all girl when she smiles!!

    Miss you guys!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noted to Nora yesterday that it would appear that we have highlighted the ends of Logan's hair. It's pretty funny but you can see it in the picture above. It is really crazy that Nora has posted 101 posts so far. You will notice that ads are now appearing in the blog. I can't tell you to click on them since Nora "signed" a agreement that she wouldn't do that. Rather Nora didn't say that ... what? I don't know what I am talking about.

    Maria,

    Nora misses you more than you know.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...