Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

I've lost my camera. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I could use my old one until my new one turns up or something.

Today was Nicole's birthday. She's my niece. She turns 12 today. Not yet a teen, but up to her waist in teen-ness. She's as dramatic as her cousins, Kaelyn and Samantha, so she fits right in. I first met Nicole when she was 4. It's hard to believe it's been eight years. She was such a small thing too. Here is something I know about Nikki. She is not a fool. She plays the fool and some people buy it, but we (her family) know better. She's as sharp as a whip and rather bright. Logan adores her, and she has an odd relationship with Kaelyn. They hang out most and get along. When Samantha and Kaelyn are jiving, Nicole is ready and willing to play with Rory and Logan. She's a sweet girl, and I hope she had a great birthday.

Just for kicks and since my new printer scans, I thought I'd treat you all to an old pic of Nikki. This is her in all her four-ness. Look at her death grip on Kaelyn. How little things change. Happy Birthday, Nik.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nora this is beautiful. Love the picture can not beleive it has been 8 years

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...