There are other pictures from this weekend than just Marley's birthday. I'm going to post them tonight in replace of words because we had a budget meeting tonight, and you're lucky you're getting these few sentences. My brain is fried. Peace out!
Sorry to chime in here, but if that isn't a Kevin look, I don't know what is. HA!
This is Brian and Paula. Brian is Kevin's brother and Paula is his wife. Now you can put a face to the name.
What great pictures they are. We had a blast this weekend. Nora said last night that she was grateful that we had a nice quiet, relaxing Monday holiday. I didn't know what she was on about with but with the Wal Mart walk and going to the park for two hours then picking up K from V-Ball it was a lot of running around. We had fun at the park and there were a lot of little kids playing who were about Rory and Logan's age. Logan even asked to play with one little girl (who was about 2 1/2) and he said "hi" to another boy. He's not as outgoing as Rory but getting there a little bit. It's a red letter day when he says hi to someone that Rory hasn't already befriended and knows their life story.
Great Pictures. Marley looks good with everyone don't she. I like the picture of Brian and Paula also. I will dig my camera cable out and try to download a few. I might send them via the email or some how. Thanks for the blog even though you had your meeting. Later. Papa.
What great pictures they are. We had a blast this weekend. Nora said last night that she was grateful that we had a nice quiet, relaxing Monday holiday. I didn't know what she was on about with but with the Wal Mart walk and going to the park for two hours then picking up K from V-Ball it was a lot of running around. We had fun at the park and there were a lot of little kids playing who were about Rory and Logan's age. Logan even asked to play with one little girl (who was about 2 1/2) and he said "hi" to another boy. He's not as outgoing as Rory but getting there a little bit. It's a red letter day when he says hi to someone that Rory hasn't already befriended and knows their life story.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures. Marley looks good with everyone don't she. I like the picture of Brian and Paula also. I will dig my camera cable out and try to download a few. I might send them via the email or some how. Thanks for the blog even though you had your meeting. Later. Papa.
ReplyDeleteYeah the picture of Brian and Paula is really good.
ReplyDelete