Rory went to Lucy's with her own money the other day. She brought $9. She immediately picked out a dress and coat outfit that was $11. She wanted a lot of other things too. Once it came down to the wire, she got the dress and coat. When the cashier asked her where she was going to wear this dress, she responded, "on my travels." The cashier asked where she was traveling to, and Rory said, "I go wherever she goes," and pointed at me. It was cute because I let the lady know that I don't go anywhere, so I don't know where she was going to wear it to. Today Rory wore her dress and coat to her school orientation. She got MANY compliments. I did a photo shoot of her in the dress and coat. I'm going to post every pic of how it went because if all else fails, this girl can be a model. Hasta La Vista!
The close up picture of Rory is by far the best and I love it. I should be in the car on my way to your house to take that little DOLL to her first day of for the 2009 - 2010. I'm not I wanted to let everyone know that she is just about the sweetest thing on two legs and that picture is one of a real living doll.
Well thanks to Sammy (you saw her yesterday on the steps with the kids) we have the American Girl Doll movie about the Samantha Doll. Rory loves watching the outtakes and behind the scenes footage they show. On this DVD they show the American Girl Store in New York. Guess where one of our little dolls would like to go for vacation now? I know that Rory's cousin Sammy has been there with her doll and loved it. Rory's a little young to go on her own just yet (you'll have to ask Nora about her "travels" up there) but if she could she would be there in a minute.
Rory is a little doll and hopefully does get into the modeling scene like her big sister wants to do. K has a photo (the first I saw of her) that Nora took leaning on a tree and striking a pose. These pictures sure remind me of that and goes to show that we are going to have at least two to be worried about. I am sure I'll find soon that I have three little girls to worry over but don't spoil it for me just yet with Marley.
Holy Cow...I agree. The picture in the car is definitely fantastic. It is the best I have seen...not just of her but it is a great picture of anyone. She is a doll. And yes all your children are photogenic. And this is good because Nora is almost the second best photographer that I know. Ha ha. Love you all, Papa.
The close up picture of Rory is by far the best and I love it. I should be in the car on my way to your house to take that little DOLL to her first day of for the 2009 - 2010. I'm not I wanted to let everyone know that she is just about the sweetest thing on two legs and that picture is one of a real living doll.
ReplyDeleteWell thanks to Sammy (you saw her yesterday on the steps with the kids) we have the American Girl Doll movie about the Samantha Doll. Rory loves watching the outtakes and behind the scenes footage they show. On this DVD they show the American Girl Store in New York. Guess where one of our little dolls would like to go for vacation now? I know that Rory's cousin Sammy has been there with her doll and loved it. Rory's a little young to go on her own just yet (you'll have to ask Nora about her "travels" up there) but if she could she would be there in a minute.
ReplyDeleteRory is a little doll and hopefully does get into the modeling scene like her big sister wants to do. K has a photo (the first I saw of her) that Nora took leaning on a tree and striking a pose. These pictures sure remind me of that and goes to show that we are going to have at least two to be worried about. I am sure I'll find soon that I have three little girls to worry over but don't spoil it for me just yet with Marley.
Holy Cow...I agree. The picture in the car is definitely fantastic. It is the best I have seen...not just of her but it is a great picture of anyone. She is a doll. And yes all your children are photogenic. And this is good because Nora is almost the second best photographer that I know. Ha ha. Love you all, Papa.
ReplyDelete