I'm thinking I might be on to something starting each blog with a confession. :) Anyway, I do...I am...addicted to popcorn balls. I hate how they stick in my teeth, but the sweet taste of eating them and knowing they're filling and 100 calories keeps me picking my teeth. I blame Renee for this obsession. She started it.
Kevin and I were trying to get lunch together the other day, and this happened.

Thief! Caught in the act. If only she knew the joy and rapture of eating one of these tasty treats, but alas, it is not meant to be for dear Marley. I'm going to wait for her to get some more teeth. Then again, she could always ask Papa. I hear he starts them early with jelly beans and Batman.C-ya
The answer to yesterday's question is Canada. Everyone gets 1000 points. What show is that from?
How can not help but want to give her a popcorn ball when that little face looks up to you. She has the face of an angle and can use it. Of course she is getting to where she can point her finger at you too. She watches her big brother and sisters and feels like she can do what ever they are doing and does. Heck that little girl don't need us to give her a popcorn ball she'll get one on her own. Today a popcorn ball tomorrow the world.
ReplyDeleteHehe ... you thought you would stump me with the question on your blog didn't you? "Who's line is it anyway?" You're pretty funny. Arctic Ocean is the other. I would have said Indian Ocean but then thought about the Arctic. The only reason I remembered it was from the Top Gear Polar Special.
ReplyDeleteMarley is a trip. I think she just wants to be like her Mommy though. I think Nora goes through a box of them a night. :p Just Kidding! of course. Nana is right though about Marley watching her brother and sisters and learning things from them. They all have though and they just get smarter younger if that makes sense to anyone else but me. Marley didn't seem to care that anyone was taking pictures of her doing it either. I think they know that "know" that nothing really bad is going to happen to them! Well at least Marley knows that. If you ask Kaelyn, Rory, or Logan they would probably have another story for you.