I would now like to share with you the picture from this morning.


Isn't that adorable? You can see Marley trying to edge her way in there to color too. They orchestrated this themselves while Kevin and I ate breakfast. It was a hoot! After Rory and Logan were done coloring, Marley bit off the end of the orange crayon. Luckily, I was watching and pulled it out of her mouth. Sometimes we're not so lucky, but enough about that.I also took this video. I'm still vying for that "Mom of the Year" award, so I taped myself kicking a ball at the kids thinking it would be funny to see it hit one of them. Maybe I shouldn't write that because the authorities will come and take my kids away with all the nonsense that's happening with that stuff lately. In my defense I would like to say that I know I have bad aim and that there was a sure chance I would miss all of them...just like I did. Besides, look at how they just sit there while I kick it at them...not a flinch. They know I have bad aim too, or it's just another day with mom. :)
Merci!
It's actually, ode to joy from symphony #9. When I was trying to figure it out I said it was either a wedding song or a Christmas song. Die hard was the clue. Towards the end of the movie they play it and that was why I was thinking Christmas song. Once I figured out that was where I heard it I was able to get the song Rory was playing.
ReplyDeleteBrian
yeah I know you said you don't care about the Die Hard info but I'm on a roll. Castle has yet to fool me with the who dun it or why in the first 15 minutes or so.
You're just batting a thousand with people posting now with Brian posting. I think you're going to have to come up with a "riddle" for each day. Something hard like the song that will give people a chase. Then they have to answer first for a prize or something.
ReplyDeleteThe kids were really cute yesterday with the coloring and such. It was nice to get out with all three of them instead of just Rory and Logan. I am pretty sure that Marley wants either a guinea pig or a bird of some type though. In the local Mt. Airy Pet Store she wanted nothing more than to stare at them the entire time. Logan was more excited about the dead crickets that litter the ground there. Marley also walked the entire loop around Wal Mart. It was cute and she was really good the entire time. They were all good the entire time I should say. Rory and Logan play with the "Light Sabers" they have on display and fittingly enough Rory is Darth Vader and Logan is Luke Skywalker. It's funny to see and they both rush to them when we get to the toy section. Of course now that Rory's had her first taste of motorcycling she wants the electric scooter they have there!