

Try to notice the one stray strand of hair that stands up straight in the top ponytail parting. She loved that thing and kept playing with it. I sprayed it all and then completely forgot to take a picture. I went running outside when Nana was about to pull away and snapped those few. Logan wanted his done too, so I did the blue and purple. I heard this little Kevin voice in my head chastising me for using the pink, so I didn't. It didn't show up very well in his hair which surprised me since he's blond.
He immediately asked for orange, but I didn't have any. So as any good mother would do, I went an bought him SPARKLY orange hair spray. He didn't nap because he was so excited to put it on and pick Rory up from school. I forgot to ask Nana everyone's reaction, but he looked pretty cute. See?

Kevin came home and sprayed the back some more. I like how he almost perfectly matched his socks. It was fun and harmless so a good time. Next month is polka dot or plaid day. I'll have to start planning now. On another note, I will tell you that it was a bit embarrassing having him run through Walmart with his hair blue and purple and screaming, "Mommy! Why you wacko?!" It might have been a tad alarming if I wasn't his mother. He was far enough ahead of me that I completely ignored him, and no one caught on that he was mine. I hope so at least. It was pretty funny.
Gracias!
Naw .... It's not embarrassing at all. It's great. I love the stares that people have give when they are running around. That and it's Wal Mart. Who cares at Wal Mart. You can go in with just about anything on and they wouldn't look at you twice. Unless, of course, if you ended up on that site. I like that they don't go with the mainstream stuff but that's never been a huge secret. They all look great but I wanna know why Marley didn't her hair painted? hehe...
ReplyDelete