Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trick or Treat

My name is Nora Bucy, and I have never seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Now that I have that off my chest, let's trick or treat.

The strip mall up the street had a trick or treat event at their stores this past weekend. The kids were all excited to get all dressed up, and Rory asked if the Scotts could come with us. So I had her call and ask. They were able to make it, and here are some pics from mine and Jessica's camera. Hers are all the ones from the event because I FORGOT MY CAMERA. There I said it.


This is our latest quack to wear this costume. It has been through Rory, Logan, and now Marley.


We can't find a picture of Rory in it, but I know there's gotta be one somewhere. This is Logan sporting the quack costume. Check out the hat not fitting.


Ok, Ok, Wonder Woman's costume is a bit small. I should've gotten the next size up, but I didn't so we're going to get over it. And those are the pink shorts I made her wear under it.


This is why people are scared of clowns. Seriously, there are phobias out there.





It was a great time, and now we have candy to give out to the four kids that will come to our house on Halloween. Hasta Manana!

The answer to yesterday's question was Italy. And the answer to Nana's question in the comments is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I think they all look like little dolls. I'm going to have to get busy and make some more costumes. I don't sew like I should any more. But they sure do look sweet in their costumes. I'll get started early next year and make sure these three get some costumes like the last three. Hey that clown looked pretty good too.
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ... since Nana posted and didn't answer the question I will. Second in Land Area is Canada.

    Logan's head was huge for that hat. Rory and Marley's fit it just right. Poor "little" Logan was left out of that one. We all had a great time at the mall though walking around and trick or treating. As Nana said, they all were really cute all dressed up. Even that clown without a costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not find the picture of Rory in the duck costume. I hunted for it for long time. I have all the other Halloween costume pictures though.
    All the kids look fine in their costumes. Even the Clown is pretty cute!
    NL Christmas Vacation is one of Renee's favorites. If she ever asks a movie question you can't go wrong answering that or Baby Boom. She knows all the words to that one too.
    I personnaly will guess Canada for the country size as well. I watch a lot of Jeopardy and Alex likes to ask Canada questions. Like it has the largest source of freshwater in the world and the 1$ coin is called a Loonie (?). Okay Maria knows all this but us Yankees aren't so smart.

    Papa.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...