I will be taking a short break from blogging. I have some things going on and something's gotta give, so it's going to be this for the week. I will return to my regularly scheduled blogging next Monday. Sorry to the five of you that read this. I will be back!
The answer to yesterday's question is Auguste Rodin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
It's been a rough couple of weeks around the Mt. Airy Bucy house that's for sure. Poor Rory is missing a of School and Church School as well which is never good. Hopefully we hit that turning point soon were things start to go good. Nana has been VERY integral in that turn and without everyone's support and help I shutter to think of how far the rabbit hole would have gone. 10 points for naming that movie. 1000 points for naming the radio station that gave away tickets if you could tell what the next line is. 100 points for the next line.
ReplyDelete