Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas School

We did Christmas school again today. I was panicking because I didn't know what to do. I remembered seeing an article about popsicle stick Christmas trees, so I winged it. I also saw stars somewhere, so I tried to do them too....I mean, the kids tried to do them too. I think it went well. Rory's doing a lot do Christmas crafts at school too, so I don't want to overload her with it. So today at the library, we got movies that have nothing to do with Christmas, and books that had nothing to do with Christmas. Tomorrow Rory has school and her Christmas party. Monday is her last day before Christmas break and then it's all Christmas, all the time. Here's our popsicle stick art.

I don't know why this is coming out sideways...it's saved correctly, so whatever.



2 comments:

  1. So let me get this right...
    You made Christmas Trees out of popsicle sticks and Stars as well. Is that before or after your youngest daughter got a black eye? Poor little Marley! Okay, So KJ came up with this wild concocted story about coats and hangers and all. What was the real story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurm.... There wouldn't be the suggestion that we had anything to do with that is there? I think anyone who even sees us would know better than that! :p

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...