Tonight was the first night I put Marley in the bathtub and not the baby tub in the bathtub. I tried this once before, but she was sick when I tried it, and she freaked out. That's why I waited a while. She had seen Logan in the bath earlier, and all his toys were still in there. She loved playing with all of them. It went well. I was trying to wash her hair and she looked down and it went all over her face. I braced for the cry, but she laughed. Could I have produced another water baby after all? Logan screamed his head off when we got water on his face...he still sometimes does. It was definitely one of the more easier bathes that we've had.
Speaking of firsts, we had our first snow last Saturday. Marley has been out in the snow before, but since she couldn't walk, she couldn't play. That changed this time. I didn't put her in her snow suit because I only wanted Kevin to hold her for a couple minutes and then bring her in. Instead, he let her down and she played for a half hour...wearing only pants, socks, and shoes on her lower half. Poor kid was freezing when she came in. She seemed like she had fun. Enjoy the pics of these events! Don't mind the other two weaseling their way in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...






Rory and Marley are certainly going to be the water babies. Kaelyn and Logan not so much. Kaelyn is good with it of course but now it's more a matter of looks I think. Logan just doesn't seem to care for the stuff at all. Marley really seems to like all forms though and was playing out there and wanting to walk right out there into the thicker stuff. It's going to be better when we get Rory and Marley a bib as well. Logan does have some really cool eyes. They all do though!
ReplyDelete