Thursday, January 7, 2010

:(

Maria's leaving tomorrow morning. It's so sad when she leaves. It's up in the air about when she'll be back, since her baby is due in July. Congratulations again, Ri!!!! Anyway, she was here with Dayce when he was just two weeks old, so maybe she'll get here with the newbie. I sure hope so. I'm sorry to do this to you again, but it's really late. I'm trying to catch up on my sleep since Kevin was up the other night, and we didn't get home until late tonight from an appt. Please forgive me, and I'll talk to you all Sunday night. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. it's been a lot of fun with going down to Grandma and Gekko's since Maria has been here. Nora has been enjoying having her little bigger sister here close and spending time with her. The kids have been pretty good about being round one another. As it happens though you need five of each thing they are playing with. Rory, Dale, Logan, Dayce, and Marley each have to have the same thing or they get all crazy eyed for whatever it is. It's been fun for them though and nice to be around the Canadians. Who, if you listen to Steward Little, like to be alone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...