Little Flowers is like the Catholic equivalent to girl scouts. Rory had a meeting tonight. I took her and Joslynn and Juliana. It was out in Thurmont which I made it to surprisingly well. It all went well if you can call being surrounding my 20 screaming girls. We made it out of there in time to hit the ice storm. The reason for all of this is that I'm home, and I'm not going to have a great blog because this is it. Sorry and good night.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I love the Quote today. Sometimes I wonder how you come up with these. It's funny how most days they seem to coincide with what I am feeling or thinking.
ReplyDeleteI agree with KRLMDad. I like the quote of the day as well. I like the blog of course. Even when it is short with no pictures! Do Little Flowers do cookies cause I like cookies!
ReplyDelete