Sorry to disappoint all you Britney fans, but this post is not about her. I'm not blogging tonight because I had company and that would've been rude. Jess came over to meet Maria. It was so nice. We sat and talked about how mean Maria was to me when we were growing up. I felt validated hearing Maria say it. Just kidding! It's not THAT big a deal. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow because I have a lot of material. Til Then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
No comments:
Post a Comment