

Here's the video Kevin was talking about that Logan wanted me to take and then faced the TV to dance.We'll see if I hear anything about somber with this one.


Here's the video Kevin was talking about that Logan wanted me to take and then faced the TV to dance.I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
Well now then. I guess it's a good thing I didn't say anything else in my comments yesterday. Given that I am the ONLY person that comments on a regular basis one would assume the current blog is for me. I am just taking the good with the bad and for those keeping track good always wins. We are down but never out! All I have to do is keep in mind my beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, intelligent, wife/children to remember what good I have. I have more than most will ever be able to come close to. They are what my life truly means and I wouldn't have it any other way!
ReplyDeleteMushy, mushy, mushy! That boy's comments never change. He cuts and pastes them from a couple of months ago! I guess it could be worse.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes Ms. Blogger you have the right to not do cartwheels everyday, but when someone says that Ms. Blogger sounded pretty somber then you have to understand that it is out of concern for you and we immediately go to the store and buy chocolate chip cookies for your next free eat day! So go ahead and be somber if you feel somber and no cartwheels when you want to do cartwheels! You may not have the readership of some other blogs but your gang is pretty dedicated. And you're the one that has to do the crunches to work off the cookies!
Mr. KRLMDad- Ms. not-so-somber Blogger did it again with her quote of the day!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
Way to pick them Ms. Blogger