Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Marley's New Toy

So Nicole got each of the kids a toy the other day. Marley got bath crayons that Rory and Logan were excited to play with too. So, I threw them all in there and let 'em go.
Rory kept screaming at me to take a picture of her flower. So here it is. I didn't take an afterward picture. It was a MESS! Thanks Nikki!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a huge mess and the kids loved it. It was fun to see them play in there with them too. Marley's been the subject of many of the blogs lately. I know it's not because the others aren't doing blog worthy things. It's mainly, I think, that she is the youngest and when Rory and Logan did these things Nora didn't have a blog. Oh yeah, B you there? Whatcha doing for dinner tonight?

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...