Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rory Hot Dog

So the kids were playing downstairs yesterday, and I had gone upstairs to do something. Rory started screaming that she was stuck. Kevin went downstairs to see what the problem was and came up laughing and asking where the camera was. I came downstairs and saw this. Rory had crawled into a pocket of our princess tent and couldn't get out. She was literally sandwiched in there. It was funny. Logan wanted to do it after her, but we were very adamant that he would get hurt because he's a lot shorter than Rory, and he wouldn't be able to breathe through the fabric. Nothing like primal fear to stop your kids from doing something. That's called good parenting.

1 comment:

  1. The funny part was that Rory called for help and Nora and I just looked at each other as if to say "Aren't you gonna go?" When I got down there and saw what was up the first thing I thought of, after seeing that she was in no danger, was to snap a picture of it and share it with both of you. Let me know if you got that last bit.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...