Thursday, March 25, 2010

Marley's Tail and Ed

Marley brought me a ponytail holder this morning. She kept trying to put it in, so I grabbed her comb and put her hair up. She kept it in for a while. My camera isn't working that well, but I managed to get these.
We also went down to Nana's today to practice Rory's bike riding. Rory did wonderfully. She fell down the hill, but other than that, she was good. She only got a little scrape on her shoulder. It wasn't anything. Nana still put Neosporin on it. We were driving up to Nana's afterward. I put Marley on my lap, since it's just up the hill into the parking lot. I let go of the wheel, and Marley drove us in.
Watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...