In other news, I told Kevin I was hungry tonight when I wasn't really. I just wanted food to comfort me because I turn to it like a warm blanket most times. Anyway, Kevin told me to play Nintendo because my hands will be busy and I'll be so into a game that I won't think about food. I took his advice and decided to play Brain Age on Logan's new DS. My old score was still on there where my brain age was 60. I played it over and took all the tests again. This time I broke all my previous records. My brain age was....30! The best age you can have is 20, and in case you didn't know...I'm going on 33 this year. So my brain is even younger than it actually is intellectually. I was so happy that I celebrated with a McDonald's Happy Meal. :)Sunday, March 14, 2010
Super Elephant Marley
If you read this blog, you know that Marley is sick. She has an ear infection and is NOT a happy little girl. I was cleaning out my email this evening, and I found a picture of Marley in her happy days. I thought I would post it with a silent prayer that she'll be a lot better tomorrow. As you know, Marley likes to dress up. Well, this day was no exception. We called it super elephant!
In other news, I told Kevin I was hungry tonight when I wasn't really. I just wanted food to comfort me because I turn to it like a warm blanket most times. Anyway, Kevin told me to play Nintendo because my hands will be busy and I'll be so into a game that I won't think about food. I took his advice and decided to play Brain Age on Logan's new DS. My old score was still on there where my brain age was 60. I played it over and took all the tests again. This time I broke all my previous records. My brain age was....30! The best age you can have is 20, and in case you didn't know...I'm going on 33 this year. So my brain is even younger than it actually is intellectually. I was so happy that I celebrated with a McDonald's Happy Meal. :)
In other news, I told Kevin I was hungry tonight when I wasn't really. I just wanted food to comfort me because I turn to it like a warm blanket most times. Anyway, Kevin told me to play Nintendo because my hands will be busy and I'll be so into a game that I won't think about food. I took his advice and decided to play Brain Age on Logan's new DS. My old score was still on there where my brain age was 60. I played it over and took all the tests again. This time I broke all my previous records. My brain age was....30! The best age you can have is 20, and in case you didn't know...I'm going on 33 this year. So my brain is even younger than it actually is intellectually. I was so happy that I celebrated with a McDonald's Happy Meal. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Okay, So let me get this straight--you took the same test that you took some time ago and scored better on it this time? That right? Oh, Sweetheart we are so proud of you! If you print out your score we will put it on the refrigerator!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Super Marley!. She is a sweetheart even when she has the ear infection!
Oh yeah! What is so bad with having a brain age of 60? We are not old--we are experienced!
Since I haven't posted to this one, yes I am a day late, I am posting here then to the "current" one.
ReplyDeleteMarley was running around that day in the Super Elephant outfit wanting everyone to push the nose. As you know from blogs past there is sound that goes along with the masks. The sounds are pretty good for a little thing like that. Marley doesn't play with them that much anymore but that I prolly my fault for not getting them out. She is, along with Rory and Logan, very cute in them. Kaelyn couldn't wear them since they would ruin her "reputation" if we were able to get a picture, post it to the blog, and one of her friends saw it. :) Yes i'm working on that.