

Those top three are what Marley did when I grabbed my camera. She literally ran to the chair to pose. Then she got up and went to the books and posed with this smile. What a ham?!



Now you can thank me.


Those top three are what Marley did when I grabbed my camera. She literally ran to the chair to pose. Then she got up and went to the books and posed with this smile. What a ham?!



Now you can thank me.
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
Marley, Marley, Marley. It's always about Marley. haha. Get it? Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Get it? Ok you don't get it. It's ok though we'll try again tomorrow. :p
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pics Nora. Papa will prolly try and take them for his "Best" folder now. Like he ever sends out or posts to his blog .... checking it now .... nope. He "gave up" on December 10th. Then posted Rory's poem day. Nora shouldn't feel bad though no one commented on his blog either. :p Fired up today aren't I?
Thank You. I stole a copy of almost all of them. No I haven't done the blog. I didn't want to give up the name though. I like that.
ReplyDeleteI love you all.
Was the Marsha line meant to rile up Nana?
Papa.