Well folks, Dayce is turning three today. I'm not sure Maria feels better today than she did then since she's 8 months prego. :) Anyway, a little birdy told me that Dayce might like a little birthday message on this here blog today, so that's what's happening. Happy Birthday, Dayce!!! We love you!!! (Kaelyn was not present for this singing because she's sick in bed, but she'll be singing on the phone call version of this video.)
Happy Birthday, Dayce! May all your dreams come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Happy Birthday Dayce,
ReplyDeleteRory, Logan, and Marley did a fine job.
Aunt Nora (I missed your name for her!) and "Me" did a good job also. Much better than we could so we won't try. But Happy Birthday just the same.
Jerry, Renee, Brian, Paula, Sam, Nicole and all the cats and dogs. Take care.