Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mommy Elephant

So we all know I'm not the player of the family. I play with the kids, but I always defer to Kevin because he has natural kid qualities. Every now and then though, I let my inner child out. I think the kids love this because I'm normally yelling at them rather than along with them. So the other day when we were playing, I let her out.
These are the masks that make the animal sounds when you press the noses. Marley kept trying to reach around and press my nose. It was cute.
So...you saw it here first. Too bad I didn't get a video of it. Then you could've heard the sound. For now the inner child is locked up again. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Nora is great mother and I love it when her "silly" person comes out. It's not that she is yelling at them all the time like she states though. I think they are more used to seeing Nora as the Mother role teaching them and reading to them. I also think that it takes two different types to raise the kids. When Nora gets to be silly I get to be ... well ... Mother. That doesn't happen too often, the bra's get all uncomfortable I think, but it happens. :) We do enjoy it when silly person Nora shows up!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...