Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Papa John's Ad

When Kaelyn was little...she did this little song and dance. I don't quite remember how it started but she would dance around and sing, "My what?! My desitin! My what?! My desitin!" It was the cutest thing, and I should have recorded it and sent it to desitin for an advertisement.

Flash forward to pizza night at the Bucy's. It was Kaelyn's confirmation, last minute dinner plans fell through because my parent's car crapped out, so we ordered Papa John's (Kaelyn's favorite pizza). It's actually not her favorite pizza, I don't think, but she likes the bread sticks and the garlic butter. We got into the meal, and all the kids had bread sticks and garlic butter, so Marley wanted some too...naturally. Well, she had some, and then some! Rolling with the ads now...

Look at that face. Poor Kevin. He can't stand it when they get dirty eating.
This was about the time I started thinking that Papa John's would say that there's no way to know it's THEIR garlic butter, so I did what any normal parent would do.I gave her the lid to lick. :) So here's the slogan I'm thinking of....wait let me set it up for you...


PAPA JOHN'S
A New Staple For Kids

What'd'ya think?

2 comments:

  1. This was one of those really funny moments in life with kids. Seeing Marley sucking on the container and the top was great. I do think she might like it though? What do you think? Garlic Butter on everything now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - didn't get a chance to respond but enjoyed this one. It reminds me of the grape juice commercial that Rory always stopped everything when it came on but I can't remember how it went for the life of me. I think we had this whole conversation about how you should video it and send it to the company. It's like the move-it, move-it, one that Dayce used to do. At least you're capturing it so that you can show it to Marley someday and tease her about it!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...