Ok...we're going to try this again.
Well, it looks like this part of blogger is working now. Hopefully people will be able to comment now too. I heard from someONE that there was a problem today. There is more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Yeah ... Rory didn't go around as well as Logan and Marley. But guess what? I've been going back to the Gym lately so we'll get there with Rory too. I usually sit around and think of ways to toss or flip them around. They all love it. Marley last night was standing on my shoulders and started leaning a little too far back. It was one of the only times i've seen her actually scared a little when we play like that. Most of the time they just trust their daddy and rightfully so.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me I remember when Kevin was young his Daddy would do the same thing to him and his brother. Only I remember it that their Daddy would toss them with his feet and roll them. I can't wait until Kevin juggling Rory and Marley and gets Nora to toss Logan in. Three of them in the air at one time. Now there's a trick. I love you all
ReplyDelete