Today, July 6th, is Logan's fourth birthday. Happy Birthday, Logan!!! I'm sure I'll have plenty of blogs for the next couple days. Until then, congratulations to my sister, Maria, and the birth of her third baby boy on the fourth of July!!! That makes Baby D on July 4th, Logan on July 6th, and my sister's other son, Dale, on July 8th. What a sensitive bunch of boys!
Here's a picture of my ten pounder four years ago.
This kid cracks me up! Happy Birthday, Logan!!!! I love you!!!!
Logan was/is a big boy. I remember clearly his birth and the nurse and I looking at each other when he was born. Nora response to those looks was priceless. Both the nurse and I looked at Nora when she asked "What's wrong?" and we both said "Oh, nothing, it's all fine."
Congrats to Maire on her baby as well. 3 boys, going to be a handful.
Logan was/is a big boy. I remember clearly his birth and the nurse and I looking at each other when he was born. Nora response to those looks was priceless. Both the nurse and I looked at Nora when she asked "What's wrong?" and we both said "Oh, nothing, it's all fine."
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Maire on her baby as well. 3 boys, going to be a handful.