Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Logan's Birthday Take One

Logan had two birthday celebrations. First, we'll cover the one at my parent's, which was on July Fourth, which was the day Drake was born. Lots of excitement. Here are some pictures. I'll try not to ruin them with comments. ;)
Now that looks like a very happy FOUR YEAR OLD!

2 comments:

  1. He was very happy with all the stuff that he got. I put the bike together the night before so, according to Nora, it will prolly fall apart. He is still a little skittish about riding the bike but he will get there. He seems to find it hard to peddle forward to move and backward to stop. He is just a very sensitive boy. The bike might be a little big for him right now as well. If he is anything like Rory though from 4 to 5 is a growth rate of about 6 inches and he should fit perfectly! I, I mean he, is very excited about all the toys he got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bike is outstanding. It is very cool and makes him look like a real spiderman riding along. It is much better made than some of the bikes I see. Good choice who ever made it. He is a great little boy and I love his hair short. Anyway that will probably change.... Papa.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...