Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kaelyn's Birthday Wish...

is a tablecloth. You think I'm fibbing? My parents have a tablecloth that when you put water on it, it doesn't soak in. It rests on top. Kaelyn figured out that you can push the water around in little drops and even form pictures. I'm not kidding. Every time we go there, this tablecloth is on the table, and it takes Kaelyn a while to get up from the table when she finishes. Because this is what she's doing...
She says that Grandma told her that she was going to get her one for her birthday. She could be doing a lot of other things than playing with a tablecloth. I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...