This was the bite on my ankle.
This was the one on top of my foot. It doesn't look bad, but it was SWOLLEN! I tend to believe my sister now. Do not mess with Canadian mosquitoes, eh? Sorry...had to do it.
This was the bite on my ankle.
This was the one on top of my foot. It doesn't look bad, but it was SWOLLEN! I tend to believe my sister now. Do not mess with Canadian mosquitoes, eh? Sorry...had to do it.I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
Those were pretty bad bites. It must be something in the water up there. Nora was pretty swollen when she got home. It runs in the family though. We were over at the Scott's this past weekend and Logan got eaten up pretty bad. At least we know where he gets it from.
ReplyDelete