

It was a great time! We're going to miss them so much!
By the way...Nana is doing ok. She's in pain and all went well with the surgery. Let's pray for a quick recovery!


Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
I was working from home with the kids in the basement playing around. It was going well. I had the laundry room door shut and they were playing nicely. Then Logan and Marley started crying about one thing or another. After I opened the door it was all over. Logan and Marley didn't want to play after that. They just wanted to sit in daddy's lap. Don't get me wrong, I love it when they do that. I just wish their timing was a little better. James kept coming to the door and saying "Hi." It was really cute. Joelle was playing in the laundry room trying to get Logan to come back out and play with her some more. They are were working on their long distance relationship I think.
ReplyDeleteLike Nora said, Nana is still in a fair amount of pain. She is chewing on some very small ice chips though. Papa says they might run out of morphine though. Extra prayers today for a fast PAINLESS recovery.