Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Special Power Ranger

We had a trip to the consignment shop the other day, and they have all their Halloween costumes out. They had a special power ranger costume, and I got it for Logan. Logan's not hard to shop for. He'll wear anything that has Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Star Wars on it. He can be picky about pants, but mainly the ones with button straps that pull to tighten around the waste. So the costume was something special for him...being a boy...being non-dramatic...being non-sassy...being rough and tumble...not being a teenager. This costume fits him perfectly.
I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt a little safer with Special Ranger under my roof. Besides, Logan says that he'll "bust all bad guys in the eye."

1 comment:

  1. I think that everything but the mask is perfect. The mask looks like it got a little "bent" in the package. It's just right for Logan though and you can't beat the price. It's another thing he doesn't want to take off.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...