Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The GREAT Frederick Fair!

Is really not so GREAT. It's expensive. It should be called "The EXPENSIVE Frederick Fair!" Maybe it's just because we have littles that can't withstand long times at certain events. Anyway, we stayed for an hour and a half at most. The money was gone in an hour, and we walked around to look at the animals. I don't think our kids were too excited with the animals because we took care of a lot of animals this summer and have "been there and done that." There are still good pictures to account for, so here we go.

At least we were together! The icing on the cake was going to Roy Rogers across the street for lunch. The kids are convinced it's "Rory Rogers."

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't comment on this yesterday at all. Sorry about that. I know you all missed me as well as Ms. Blogger.

    It was a good day. We didn't get much in the way of tickets. Since it was 21 dollars for Nora, Kaelyn, and I just to get into the place. That and our dart throwing game was 5 dollars a kid for Rory and Logan. We ran into more Long Horned Cattle. One was acting up and giving the handler a hand full - Get it? It was fun though and lunch at Roy's was good. A lady walked up to us and commented on how well behaved our kids were. Thankfully it was on her way out and before Marley started her food throwing tantrums. :)

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...