Thursday, October 28, 2010

Disney


It's the day we've all been waiting for. We went to Disney today. I'm going to roll through pictures, and maybe comment here and there. All in all, Kevin and I were talking about how good it went. Around 3p we all got a little cranky and started to break down, but we held on. We were there from 930a-5p. It was a long day. We were going to stay for the fireworks, but they closed at 7p for "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party." My tummy was still upset, so Kaelyn stepped up and went on rides and such with the littles. We all had a great time!

While I was waiting for the gang on the Merry-Go-Round, I noticed this little bird in the stroller right next to me eating the crumbs out of it. If I knew there was such a thing here, I would've brought the car seats out of the car!
Just in case you're wondering. Logan was on the Merry-Go-Round even though he's not in the picture. He was beside Marley. He wouldn't go on Dumbo. He said it went up too high.
Now this was more up Logan's alley, and Marley got a ride too!
This was probably the most fun we had today. It was the Buzz Lightyear ride. We each sat in seats and went through black light tunnels and had to shoot the bad guy, Emperor Zurg. The controller let you turn whichever way you wanted, even turning around and looking at the people behind you. This worked well since Kevin and Logan were behind me, and Kaelyn and Rory were in front.
I don't know who's having more fun, Kevin or the kids.
Marley manning the guns.
The show.
Logan thought the show was too loud.
Minnie's couch in Minnie's house.
I just talked to Jess and her and Jim were upset that we didn't go on a certain ride today. Oh well, I guess we'll have to come back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...