
I couldn't look at him today from just his left profile. It weirded me out in a Boy George-ish kind of way. Poor Logan. My tooth isn't doing that much better. :(
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
Mr. Logan didn't seem to care he looked a bit "different" but Nora wasn't feeling good with her tooth and it was obvious. She put on a good show but you could tell her tooth was hurting and she would have rather been home in a cool dark room with no sound or light. She is a trooper and hung in there. We hope it feels better soon.
ReplyDeletePapa.
Couldn't agree with Papa on this more. Logan was doing really well with the eye thing but Nora is struggling with that tooth. It really stinks that she isn't better by now and I am sure that the tooth is dry socketing if not really close to it. I hope that both Nora's tooth and Logan's eye get better soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain. I truly hope you are back to normal (if there is such a thing...I have my own doubts based on life here) very soon!
ReplyDelete