I hate apologies...probably because I'm always giving them. So here's one to you all. I'm sorry I can't blog every day anymore. I'm trying. One day I just completely forgot and didn't remember until the next morning that I hadn't blogged. I'm that scattered right now.
At Church on Sunday, the priest talked about finding peace during this season. That it wasn't about what to get whom, or decorating you house, or your tree; this season is about preparing yourself for Christ. It's about decorating your soul and wondering what you are going to do to your spiritual self to give to HIM...not others.
I'm trying to focus on this. I'm getting a bit better, but in all my "finding peace for myself" I tried to turn that into giving this season. So now I'm running around trying to get all the things that I have volunteered to give to these people to bring peace to myself. It's a never-ending cycle that I do to myself EVERY holiday. I came into this year knowing that I'm like that, and I still did it to myself...and now I'm sick.
Anyway, I'm sorry that this blog is falling behind. Please forgive me...and remember, you should be busy too...finding peace for yourself...for HIM.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
We should take some new pictures of your hair and put them up on the blog. It still looks really schweet. I am trying to get myself in order and keep up with the kids (Logan is sick now as well). Nora does "seem" to be feeling a little better. She is on three different meds now for Sjogren's so that *might* have been the cause of it. BTW ... Love the background.
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete