Well, we thought Kaelyn was on the mend, but that might be disputed. She doesn't look too well today, and it has NOTHING to do with her hair. :)
Logan is up and running full swing again. We took the opportunity of him being sick to get rid of his soother. Last night, he put it in a paper bag and wrote, "To the soother fairy. From Logan." Well, I wrote most of it, but he wrote his name. Then we left it on the doorstep. This morning we found a toy in his backpack in exchange for his soother. We figured she didn't want it getting wet on the doorstep. Regardless Logan is now soother free!
Rory isn't feeling very well, but well enough to get herself in trouble. My hip is still hurting, but it's better than I was expecting. Kevin and Marley are still ok (knock on wood).
This is post three with no pictures. I don't even have a picture of Kaelyn's hair to put on the blog. Sorry...I'll try to get one tomorrow night.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
No comments:
Post a Comment