Monday, February 21, 2011

Difficulties STILL!

I'm still having issues with my computer. Now it's not even giving me the option of color or font. Whatever. Well, just tried to attach a picture and that's not working. Thinking that I need to replace this puter with the one upstairs. This one I'm working on is about 8 years old. I can't believe it's lasted this long! Anyway, hopefully I will return tomorrow night with a better blog than the last two.

1 comment:

  1. ok what is up. last week i found out i can get on this web site at work, so i went back and read all the blogs that i had not read. monday morning i logged on and still difficulty. KJ computer expert fix computer.

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...