Monday, February 21, 2011

Difficulties STILL!

I'm still having issues with my computer. Now it's not even giving me the option of color or font. Whatever. Well, just tried to attach a picture and that's not working. Thinking that I need to replace this puter with the one upstairs. This one I'm working on is about 8 years old. I can't believe it's lasted this long! Anyway, hopefully I will return tomorrow night with a better blog than the last two.

1 comment:

  1. ok what is up. last week i found out i can get on this web site at work, so i went back and read all the blogs that i had not read. monday morning i logged on and still difficulty. KJ computer expert fix computer.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...