Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!!

Well, it's about that time again...Nana's birthday. We're having trouble coordinating a time to celebrate her birthday because this is a busy week for everyone. This makes Nana happy because she would rather not have this birthday. So...here are some thing you might not know about Nana.

1. She could be the best thirty-one consultant if she wanted to. (she know what I'm talking about)
2. She is EXTREMELY supportive of all of us. (see number 1)
3. She once had a conversation with Tennessee Williams at the hospital.
4. She taught herself how to sew.
5. She is kind, generous, loving, feisty, opinionated, selfless, caring, and more.

Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote of the day too. Nana has ironing days which makes this one that much better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...