So...a bunch of you complained that this here blog wasn't up and running. Then I bust my bum trying to blog faithfully, and still only my husband comments...and even those are few and far between. In light of this situation, I'm going to throw out all my best "commentable" material and see what happens. Here goes...
Bring on the comments!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Fitting quote of the day it would appear. "Few and Far", for the folks wondering, is not commenting on ONE blog post. I even went back and commented on it when I realized my oversight. :(
ReplyDeleteI think I have some video that I have taken on my iPhone that I need to get over to Nora's computer so she can post here. It's always fun playing around with the kids and waiting for the next thing they say or do. I love being around them.
I aappreciate the effort to resume blogging and enjoy your entries whether I comment or not.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the quote of the day and can actually point the "someone" who tells me I am wrong most of the time.
I agree with KJ that playing with the kids is a lot of fun and you really don't know what they are going to do next. That doesn't stop when they grow up. In fact it gets scarier.
Papa
Nora thank you so much for the blog. It means so much to me to have it. The older I get the more I look forward to these blogs. I wish that Brian and Paula would put one up so that her mom and dad would see their kids in VA and Md while their in Portugal. I know that Brian and Paula read this and I just thought it would be a good idea. Don't you like the way I boss you kids around. I ask you, do you know of a better lobbist with a better reason than getting to see the faces of those wonderful babies??????? (Ask me this when I have to get them in bed at night. I do send up a pray for Nora and Paula) I now know why God gave children to young people. I love my bags. Ask Nora about Thirty-One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNana
(don't want me to comment again you say)