Monday, April 25, 2011

A Budding Musician

My little Marley is giving me a run for my money She's so spunky. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle it. I am really not looking forward to teenage years with her, and I thought Rory was going to be the one to give me a run for my money. Kaelyn was laid back growing up, and she's still giving me a time of it too. I told Kevin that Marley is really stubborn. He seems to think she gets this from me. Has anyone ever tried to tell Kevin he's wrong about something? Then you know where she gets it from. I asked Kevin for an example of me being stubborn, and he says that I decide to do this and that and that's how it is. I told him it sounds like I'm decisive, not stubborn. :)

Anyway, here is Miss Mar discovering her inner musician. Maybe she'll take after Kaelyn and Rory whom seem to have a knack for music.
Is it just me or does this look nothing like her?






One more video. This shows the chops...Also, the kids know the next verse in it's edited form. :)



Maybe I could make a band?

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen the vids of marley on the drums and guitar before. That's awesome. I like the "ok, one more time" comment from her. She is awesome. Just like five others in the family.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...