I'm glad I left when I did because at dinnertime, her temp went up to 101. I'm not sure what's wrong, but we'll keep an eye. Hopefully it's something quick and painless that no one else gets. Cross your fingers!
Kevin and I enjoyed a nice dinner that was hot and quiet. :) We were going to go to Harris Teeter for some deals, but my mood was spoiled by a financial slip up on my part. I was soured, storms were moving in, Marley was running a fever, so we just came home. Sorry Kevin! I'm better now, but still stewing a little at my mistake in finances. I hate it when that happens!
We ended the night getting everyone in bed and reading magazines together on the couch. There was no TV on, and it was just nice...relaxing. Getting ready to go to bed now. I said I wanted to be in bed early because we were up late last night (addicted to a TV show!), but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
For "listening" to my rambling, here's a treat.

It was a good day even though our "night out" was cut short. Nora and I read on the couch and then watched a little TV. Nothing big but it was nice just to have the time together. Thanks to Nana for bringing the kids up and all to watching them when we left. Nora knows that I am not worried about any mistakes. Mine take the cake anyway so her *very minor* ones are nothing. I need to get back to the gym but it's always something. The picture of the four kids was taken by Nora, who was in the passengers seat while I drove. It is a great picture of them all getting along. We have proof for when they are at each others throats they can get along.
ReplyDelete