Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prom...The Sequel

There are many things I haven't been able to blog yet. People are asking about the prom, so I'm going to move it to the front of the line. It's late. I'm not feeling well. I'm just going to roll the pictures.
They got back at about 1230a. After we got everything out of her hair, it was 1 something. Marley woke up at 330a wanting us to get her up. She cried for a while when we told her it wasn't time to get up yet. Then everyone woke up at 7a. Yay! I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Kaelyn, Those are sure pretty pictures. You look like a doll and Nana and Papa wish we could have seen you. Do you think you and your beau might want to get dressed up again and we have a reshoot? No? Okay! But we love you and hope you had a wonderful time.

    Not too great of course but just standard wonderful.

    Love, Papa and Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaelyn looked great. Wish I could say the same for her date. haha. They both looked wonderful all dressed up. It was one heck of a day though. One of the clients I support at work had issues so I was on the phone all day and Nora was at her 31 party. Kaelyn, the ever procrastinator, got up and started getting ready 30 minutes before we had to leave. No not really 30 minutes but it felt like it.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...